REL-C 402 RELIGION, ILLNESS, AND HEALING (3 CR.)
What is the meaning of illness and healing? Is religion good or bad for health? How should healthcare providers respond to patients' religious beliefs? What is the relationship between complementary and alternative medicine or prayer and religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, or Christianity? This course is ideal for pre-med, pre-law, business/management, and other interested students.
1 classes found
|LEC||3||7299||Closed||11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m.||MW||TE F106||Brown C
Regular Academic Session / In Person
LEC 7299: Total Seats: 23 / Available: 0 / Waitlisted: 0
- COLL (CASE) Diversity in U.S.
- COLL INTENSIVE WRITING SECTION
- COLL (CASE) A&H Breadth of Inq
- Above class COLL Intensive Writing section
- Above class meets with REL-R 532
- Above class meets In Person. For more information visit https://covid.iu.edu/learning-modes/index.html
- COLL (CASE) A&H Breadth of Inquiry credit
- COLL (CASE) Diversity in U.S. credit